Welcome to the Postural Integration Association of South Africa (PIASA).
– Individual sessions
– Public workshops
– Training of PI Facilitators
– List of Practitioners
Postural Integration (PI) Practitioners are highly skilled facilitators of self exploration, employing a body-mind alignment and integration approach that is extraordinarily powerful for personal transformation. Its unusual effectiveness comes from the simultaneous use of body awareness, connective tissue work, energetic release and integration through breathing, expressive movement, fascia release and the integration of and opening to feelings and attitudes held in the body-mind.
For more information on PI worldwide, please check the website of the International Council of Psycho-Corporal (Body-Mind) Integration Trainers (ICPIT) www.icpit.info
Do you need PI? Is your body-mind in pain? Are you experiencing any of the following?:
- Posture imbalances e.g. lower back pain, hunched shoulders, constant tension between right and left side of the body, flat feet, ankle/knee/hip/shoulder problems, bottom/top heavy.
- Symptoms of chronic or long terms Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (e.g. dry mouth, anxiety, sweating and heart palpitations, sleeplessness, nightmares and depression).
- Lack of energy and movement in life – feeling emotionally stuck in your life with unresolved issues
- Relationship/intimacy difficulties
- A desire to grow and understand yourself more deeply